Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Democratic weekly dispatch. (Ukiah City, Mendocino County [Calif.]) 1875-1881
Ukiah City, Mendocino County [Calif.] (1875-1881)
Democratic weekly dispatch. : (Ukiah City, Mendocino County [Calif.]) 1875-1881
- Alternative Titles:
Weekly Democratic dispatch
- Place of publication:
- Ukiah City, Mendocino County [Calif.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B.A. Lynch
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 6, no. 22 (Mar. 20, 1875)-v. 12, no. 24 (Mar. 25, 1881).
- California--Mendocino County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215516
- Mendocino County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Editor: Belle Lynch, <1876>.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Sometimes published as: Weekly Democratic dispatch.
- sn 85025155
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information