Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Argus and radical. (Beaver, Pa.) 1873-1903
Beaver, Pa. (1873-1903)
The Argus and radical. : (Beaver, Pa.) 1873-1903
- Alternative Titles:
Semi-weekly Argus and radical
Weekly argus and radical
- Place of publication:
- Beaver, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Beaver Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in Sept. 1873; ceased in Apr. 1903.
Aug. 17, 1877-
- Beaver (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Beaver County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Beaver County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205522
- Absorbed by: Beaver times (Beaver, Pa. : 1874 : Weekly). NIM.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Sept. 24, 1873).
- Issues for July 17, 1877- resume the numbering of: Beaver argus (Beaver, Pa. : 1862).
- The word "and" appears above masthead ornament, Oct. 8, 1873-<1874>.
- Title printed in masthead ornament: The weekly Argus and radical, Aug. 15, 1877-<1880>.
- Variant title: Semi-weekly argus and radical, July 17-Aug. 10, 1877.
- sn 85025160
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information