Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Amherst enterprise. (Amherst, Va.) 1871-1881
Amherst, Va. (1871-1881)
The Amherst enterprise. : (Amherst, Va.) 1871-1881
- Place of publication:
- Amherst, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Whitehead & Eveland
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1871; ceased in 1881.
- Amherst (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 103 (Mar. 21, 1873).
- Editors: T. Whitehead & Taylor Berry, <1876>.
- Microfilm available from New York Public Library.
- Publisher: Taylor Berry, <1876>.
- sn 85025194
View complete holdings information