Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Yreka weekly union. (Yreka, Cal.) 1855-1862
Yreka, Cal. (1855-1862)
Yreka weekly union. : (Yreka, Cal.) 1855-1862
- Place of publication:
- Yreka, Cal.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Brown
- Dates of publication:
Began in Nov. 1855; ceased in 1862.
- Yreka (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Independent, <1855>; Democratic, <1858>." Cf. Kemble, E.C. Hist. of Calif. newspapers, 1846-1858.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 23 (Nov. 24, 1855).
- Editors: George Freaner, J.D. Turner, Calvin McDonald, <1856>; H.H. Brown, J. Tyson, <1858>; George Price, <1859>.
- Publishers: J.W. A'Neal, <1855>; J. Tyson & Co., <1856>; Tyson & Brown, <1858>; H.K. White; Robert Tilden; A.J. Starling, <1860>.
- sn 85025218
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information