Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About National standard and Salem County advertiser. (Salem, N.J.) 1849-1867
Salem, N.J. (1849-1867)
National standard and Salem County advertiser. : (Salem, N.J.) 1849-1867
- Place of publication:
- Salem, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
- Charles P. Smith
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Dec. 4, 1867 issue.
New ser., v. 7, no. 3 (Mar. 21, 1849)-n.s., v. 9, no. 26 (Aug. 27, 1851); n.s., v. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 3, 1851)-
- New Jersey--Salem.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01231439
- Salem (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm as part of the Civil War newspapers collection.
- Editors: Charles P. Smith, 1849-1851; William S. Sharp, Sinnickson Chew, 1851-<1859>; F.F. Patterson, <1866>.
- Publishers: William S. Sharp, Sinnickson Chew, 1851-<1859>; F.F. Patterson, <1866>.
- sn 85025221
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information