Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Mobile mercantile advertiser for the country. (Mobile [Ala.]) 18??-1839
Mobile [Ala.] (18??-1839)
The Mobile mercantile advertiser for the country. : (Mobile [Ala.]) 18??-1839
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Mobile [Ala.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Pollard & Dade
- Dates of publication:
- Semiweekly (eight months a year)
- Mobile (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Alabama.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 20 (Dec. 13, 1833).
- Publisher: John Pollard, <1834>-<>.
- Weekly four months a year.
- sn 85025227
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information