Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Vermont journal. (St. Johnsbury, Vt.) 18??-18??
St. Johnsbury, Vt. (18??-18??)
Vermont journal. : (St. Johnsbury, Vt.) 18??-18??
- Alternative Titles:
Aurora of the valley
Feb. 18, 1871
- Place of publication:
- St. Johnsbury, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- L.J. McIndoe
- Dates of publication:
- Saint Johnsbury (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Vermont--Saint Johnsbury.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01226818
- Contains corresponding issues of Aurora of the valley (Windsor, Vt., and St. Johnsbury, Vt.), 1871-1872.
- Description based on: Vol. 27, no. 1 (Jan. 7, 1871) = whole no. 1381.
- Printed by L.J. McIndoe at Windsor, Vt., and distributed in separate by substantially identical geographic editions throughout the state. Bibliographical similarities among these editions include text and advertisements.
- sn 85025254
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information