Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Farmville Mercury, and official advertiser for Prince Edward, Cumberland, Buckingham, Appomattox and neighboring counties. (Farmville, Va.) 1873-1881
Farmville, Va. (1873-1881)
The Farmville Mercury, and official advertiser for Prince Edward, Cumberland, Buckingham, Appomattox and neighboring counties. : (Farmville, Va.) 1873-1881
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Farmville, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- St. Andrew, Madison & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1881?
Vol. 41, no. 13 (Sept. 18, 1873)-
- Appomatox County (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Buckingham County (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Cumberland County (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Farmville (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from University Microfilms, Inc.
- Editors: J.A.H. St. Andrew, <1873-1876>; Charles E. Madison <1873-1876>.
- Publisher varies: Southside Newspaper Co., <1874-1879>; English and American Bank, <1879>.
- sn 85025273
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information