Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About San Francisco news letter. (San Francisco [Calif.) 1856-18??
San Francisco [Calif. (1856-18??)
San Francisco news letter. : (San Francisco [Calif.) 1856-18??
- Alternative Titles:
San Francisco newsletter
San Francisco overland and ocean mail letter
- Place of publication:
- San Francisco [Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began with July 20, 1856 issue.
- California--San Francisco.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204481
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Specially compiled for the overland and ocean mails."
- Description based on: Oct. 29, 1856.
- Issue for Sept. 19, 1859 contains an illustration (port.)--of the Late Hon. David C. Broderick.
- sn 85025306
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information