Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About San Francisco news letter and California advertiser. (San Francisco [Calif.) 18??-1928
San Francisco [Calif. (18??-1928)
San Francisco news letter and California advertiser. : (San Francisco [Calif.) 18??-1928
- Place of publication:
- San Francisco [Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Aug. 25, 1928 issue.
- California--San Francisco.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204481
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Organ of the Aerial Steam Navigation Co.," <1871-1876>.
- Description based on: Vol. 18, no. 33 (Oct. 17, 1868).
- Has supplement with title "Narrow gauge postscript to the San Francisco newsletter," Mar. 1, 1873.
- sn 85025307
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information