Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Paterson weekly guardian. (Paterson, N.J.) 1856-1865
Paterson, N.J. (1856-1865)
Paterson weekly guardian. : (Paterson, N.J.) 1856-1865
- Alternative Titles:
Paterson guardian weekly edition
- Place of publication:
- Paterson, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Van Derhoven and Irish
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1856; ceased in 1865.
- Paterson (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm as part of the Civil War newspapers collection.
- Description based on: New ser. no. 514, whole no. 1014 (May 13, 1856).
- Editors: Orrin Van Derhoven, <1864>; Lawrence Holms, <1864>.
- Published as: Paterson guardian weekly edition, May-Oct., 1856.
- sn 85025326
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information