Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Waterford gazette. volume (Waterford, Saratoga Co. [N.Y.]) 1801-181?
Waterford, Saratoga Co. [N.Y.] (1801-181?)
Waterford gazette. volume : (Waterford, Saratoga Co. [N.Y.]) 1801-181?
- Place of publication:
- Waterford, Saratoga Co. [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Horace H. Wadsworth
- Dates of publication:
- New York (State)
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- New York (State)--Saratoga County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210046
- New York (State)--Waterford.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01228156
- Saratoga County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Waterford (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (Nov. 17, 1801).
- Publishers: Horace H. Wadsworth, 1801-1802; Wadsworth & Looker, 1802; Horace H. Wadsworth, 1802-<1812>; Charles Webster, <1813>-1815; Truman Webster, 1815-<1816>.
- sn 85025405
View complete holdings information