Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Essex County press. (Newark, N.J.) 1872-1881
Newark, N.J. (1872-1881)
The Essex County press. : (Newark, N.J.) 1872-1881
- Place of publication:
- Newark, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
- J.A. Beecher
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1872? Ceased in 1881?
- Continued by: Essex County press and Democrat (non-extant?).
- Daily ed.: Newark daily press, <1878>.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 47 (Sept. 23, 1876).
- Editor: Joseph A. Beecher, <1876>.
- National Greenback Labor Party.
- sn 85025452
View complete holdings information