Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Lanesboro journal. (Lanesboro, Minn.) 1874-1907
Lanesboro, Minn. (1874-1907)
The Lanesboro journal. : (Lanesboro, Minn.) 1874-1907
- Alternative Titles:
Harding's herald and Lanesboro journal
- Place of publication:
- Lanesboro, Minn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- O.G. Wall
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1874; ceased in 1907.
- Lanesboro (Minn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 27 (Nov. 27, 1875).
- Published as: Harding's herald and Lanesboro journal, May 29-<Oct. 9>, 1880.
- Published as: Hardings herald, May 1-May 22, 1880.
- sn 85025506
View complete holdings information