Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Alabama planter. (Mobile, Ala.) 1846-18??
Mobile, Ala. (1846-18??)
Alabama planter. : (Mobile, Ala.) 1846-18??
- Alternative Titles:
Weekly herald and tribune
- Place of publication:
- Mobile, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
- W.W. McGuire & H. Ballentyne
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 7, 1846)-
- Mobile (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Historical Society.
- Daily eds.: Herald and tribune; Mobile daily tribune.
- Editors: W.W. McGuire, H. Ballentyne, <1851-1852>.
- Published from the office of: Herald and tribune.
- Publishers: W.W. McGuire, <1849>; W.W. McGuire & H. Ballentyne, <1851>-1852; McGuire, Ballentyne & Co., 1852-<1854>; H. Ballentyne & Co., <1858>.
- sn 85025626
View complete holdings information