Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Suffolk County journal. (Northport [N.Y.]) 1874-1886
Northport [N.Y.] (1874-1886)
The Suffolk County journal. : (Northport [N.Y.]) 1874-1886
- Place of publication:
- Northport [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Journal Pub. and Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in Apr. 1874; ceased in 1886.
- New York (State)--Northport.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207625
- New York (State)--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207260
- Northport (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 27 (Nov. 27, 1875).
- Editor: B.T. Robbins, <1875-1883>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 9, no. 44 (Mar. 24, 1883).
- sn 85025681
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information