Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American gazette, and Norfolk and Portsmouth weekly advertiser. volume (Norfolk [Va.]) 1792-1794
Norfolk [Va.] (1792-1794)
The American gazette, and Norfolk and Portsmouth weekly advertiser. volume : (Norfolk [Va.]) 1792-1794
- Place of publication:
- Norfolk [Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by C. Willett and W. Davis
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1792; ceased in 1794.
- Norfolk (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Portsmouth (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microform from MicroPhoto Division, Bell & Howell.
- Description based on: No. 13 (Oct. 10, 1792).
- Publisher: William Davis, <1795>.
- sn 85025683
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information