Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Rockland County journal. (Nyack [N.Y.]) 1850-1916
Nyack [N.Y.] (1850-1916)
Rockland County journal. : (Nyack [N.Y.]) 1850-1916
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Nyack [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- William G. Haeselbarth
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1916?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 3, 1850)-
- New York (State)--Nyack.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01232831
- Nyack (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "County" appears in title ornament, <1876>.
- Daily ed.: Nyack evening journal.
- Editors: William G. Haeselbarth, <1857-1866>; John Charlton, Jr., <1868>; John Charlton, <1872-1876>.
- Publishers: William G. Haeselbarth, <1851-1857>; Richard P. Eells, <1865-1866>; John Charlton, Jr., <1868>; John Charlton, <1872-1884>.
- sn 85025685
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information