Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The advance. (Patchogue, L.I. [N.Y.) 1871-1885
Patchogue, L.I. [N.Y. (1871-1885)
The advance. : (Patchogue, L.I. [N.Y.) 1871-1885
- Place of publication:
- Patchogue, L.I. [N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- T.J. Dyson]
- Dates of publication:
-v. 15, no. 10 (Nov. 21, 1885).
Began with Sept. 1, 1871 issue.
- New York (State)--Patchogue.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221273
- New York (State)--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207260
- Patchogue (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 27 (Mar. 30, 1872).
- Editors & Proprietors: T.J. Dyson, <July 6, 1876-Oct. 28, 1876>; Thomas Heatley, <Dec. 9, 1876>-Nov. 21, 1885.
- sn 85025694
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information