Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The day book. (Norfolk, Va.) 1857-1867
Norfolk, Va. (1857-1867)
The day book. : (Norfolk, Va.) 1857-1867
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Norfolk, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thomas O. Wise
- Dates of publication:
Began Oct. 3, 1857; ceased in 1867?
- Norfolk (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Oct. 5, 1857).
- Editor: J.R. Hathaway, <1858-1862>.
- Issue for Jan. 22, 1866 called: new ser. v. 2, no. 19.
- Publisher: J.R. Hathaway, <1861-1862>.
- sn 85025697
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information