Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Weekly Atlas. (Cincinnati [Ohio]) 1844-18??
Cincinnati [Ohio] (1844-18??)
The Weekly Atlas. : (Cincinnati [Ohio]) 1844-18??
- Place of publication:
- Cincinnati [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Guilford & Russell
- Dates of publication:
Began with Jan. 12, 1844 issue.
- "Weekly" appears in title ornament, <1844>.
- Daily eds.: Daily Cincinnati Atlas (Cincinnati, Ohio : 1843), 1844, and: Daily morning Atlas (Cincinnati, Ohio : 1844), 1844-184u, and: Cincinnati daily Atlas (Cincinnati, Ohio : 1847), 184u-1849; and: Daily chronicle and Atlas, 1849-1851.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 23 (June 13, 1844).
- Editors: N. Guilford, J.B. Russell, <1844>; N. Guilford, <1846>.
- Illustration: Map of the seat of the [Mexican] war, May 21, 1846.
- Published a triweekly ed. (title unknown).
- Publishers: Guilford & Russell, <1844>; N. Guilford, <1846>.
- sn 85025776
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information