Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American centinel and mercantile advertiser. (Philadelphia [Pa.) 1816-1820
Philadelphia [Pa. (1816-1820)
The American centinel and mercantile advertiser. : (Philadelphia [Pa.) 1816-1820
- Alternative Titles:
American sentinel and mercantile advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Jacob Frick]
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1816; ceased in 1820.
- Description based on: Sept. 9, 1816.
- Imprint recorded in Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- Printed without masthead; each issue carries two dates.
- References: Shaw & Shoemaker 36728; Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers, p. 888.
- Weekly eds.: American centinel; American sentinel (Philadelphia, Pa. : Weekly).
- sn 85025788
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information