Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American sentinel, and mercantile advertiser. (Philadelphia [Pa.) 1820-18??
Philadelphia [Pa. (1820-18??)
American sentinel, and mercantile advertiser. : (Philadelphia [Pa.) 1820-18??
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also printed in a weekly ed. with the same title.
- Daily ed.: American sentinel and mercantile advertiser (Philadelphia, Pa. : Daily); American sentinel (Philadelphia, Pa. : Daily); American sentinel and mercantile advertiser (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1841); American sentinel (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1843).
- Printed without masthead, 1820-1843; each issue carries two dates.
- References: Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers, p. 888.
- sn 85025791
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information