Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American sentinel. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1824-184?
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1824-184?)
American sentinel. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1824-184?
- Alternative Titles:
American sentinel and mercantile advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jacob Frick & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Apr. 1847?
Vol. 8, no. 2336 (Mar. 8, 1824)-
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Publishers: Jacob Frick & Co., <1824-1827>; Peter Hay & Co., <1829-1840>; John H. Frick, <1845-1846>.
- Triweekly ed.: American sentinel, and mercantile advertiser (Philadelphia, Pa. : Triweekly), 1824-<1845>.
- Weekly ed.: American sentinel (Philadelphia, Pa. : Weekly), 1824-<1836>.
- sn 85025794
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information