Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American beacon. (Norfolk [Va.]) 1816-18??
Norfolk [Va.] (1816-18??)
The American beacon. : (Norfolk [Va.]) 1816-18??
- Place of publication:
- Norfolk [Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hamilton Shields & Samuel Shepherd
- Dates of publication:
Began in Jan. 1816; ceased in 1819 or 1820.
- Three times a week
- Norfolk (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in daily eds. called: American beacon and commercial diary (Norfolk, Va. : 1815 : Daily); American beacon and Norfolk & Portsmouth daily advertiser (Norfolk, Va. : 1818); American commercial beacon and Norfolk & Portsmouth daily advertiser.
- Description based on: Jan. 27, 1816.
- Latest issue consulted: Dec. 31, 1819.
- sn 85025810
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information