Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Antwerp gazette. (Antwerp, Jefferson Co., N.Y.) 1873-1925
Antwerp, Jefferson Co., N.Y. (1873-1925)
Antwerp gazette. : (Antwerp, Jefferson Co., N.Y.) 1873-1925
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Antwerp, Jefferson Co., N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jas. W. Van Slyke
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1873. Cf. Haddock, J.A. Growth of a century, 1894.
Ceased in Apr. 1925.
- Antwerp (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Jefferson County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 46 (Aug. 7, 1874).
- Editors: J.M. Beaman, <1874>; James W. Van Slyke, <1875-1876>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 49, no. 37 (Apr. 26, 1922).
- Proprietor: J.M. Beaman, <1874>.
- sn 85025835
View complete holdings information