Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Campaign plain dealer. And popular sovereignty advocate. (Cleveland, Ohio) 1860-1860
Cleveland, Ohio (1860-1860)
Campaign plain dealer. And popular sovereignty advocate. : (Cleveland, Ohio) 1860-1860
- Alternative Titles:
Pictorial plain dealer for the presidential campaign
Popular sovereignty advocate
- Place of publication:
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- J.W. Gray
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (June 30, 1860)-no. 20 (Nov. 17, 1860).
- Campaign literature, 1860--Democrat--Ohio--Newspapers.
- Cleveland (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Cuyahoga County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Presidential candidates--United States--Newspapers.
- National Democratic campaign paper.
- Not published Nov. 10, 1860.
- sn 85025854
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information