Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Virginia chronicle and Norfolk and Portsmouth general advertiser. (Norfolk [Va.]) 1792-1794
Norfolk [Va.] (1792-1794)
The Virginia chronicle and Norfolk and Portsmouth general advertiser. : (Norfolk [Va.]) 1792-1794
- Alternative Titles:
Virginia chronicle and, Norfolk & Portsmouth general advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Norfolk [Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Daniel Baxter and Thomas Wilson
- Dates of publication:
-v. 4, no. 241 (Apr. 5, 1794).
Began in 1792.
- Chesapeake (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Norfolk (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- Description based on: No. 153 (July 28, 1792).
- Published as: Virginia chronicle and, Norfolk & Portsmouth ge[n]eral advertise[r], <1793>.
- sn 85025857
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information