Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Daily Register. volume (None) 1863-1864
The Daily Register. volume : (None) 1863-1864
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began Oct. 6, 1863; ceased in Aug. 1864? Cf. Cappon, L.J. Va. newspapers.
- Petersburg (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Western Reserve Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Oct. 8, 1863).
- Semiweekly ed.: Semi-weekly register (Petersburg, Va.), 1863-1864.
- Weekly ed.: Weekly register (Petersburg, Va.), 1863-1864.
- sn 85025892
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information