Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American Israelite. (Cincinnati, Ohio) 1874-current
Cincinnati, Ohio (1874-current)
The American Israelite. : (Cincinnati, Ohio) 1874-current
- Place of publication:
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Isaac M. Wise
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 23, whole no. 1041 (July 3, 1874)-
- Cincinnati (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Hamilton County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Jewish newspapers--Ohio.
- Jewish newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00982872
- Jews--United States--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Hamilton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205597
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "The oldest English-Jewish weekly in America."
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service and New York Public Library.
- Issues for 1874-1879 called also new ser., v. 1-new ser., v. 11.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 142, no. 52 (July 11, 1996).
- sn 85025894
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information