Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Dollar weekly dispatch. (Columbus, Ohio) 1874-1884
Columbus, Ohio (1874-1884)
Dollar weekly dispatch. : (Columbus, Ohio) 1874-1884
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Columbus, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Myers & Brickell
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1874; ceased in 1884.
- Columbus (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Franklin County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Franklin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209686
- Daily eds.: Daily evening dispatch (Columbus, Ohio, <1876>-1877, and: Columbus evening dispatch, 1877-<1878>.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 8 (Sept. 14, 1876).
- sn 85025906
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information