Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Huntsville advocate. (Huntsville, Ala.) 1865-1869
Huntsville, Ala. (1865-1869)
The Huntsville advocate. : (Huntsville, Ala.) 1865-1869
- Alternative Titles:
Semi-weekly Huntsville advocate
- Place of publication:
- Huntsville, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.B. Figures
- Dates of publication:
-v. 5, no. 425 (Dec. 31, 1869).
Began with July 5, 1865 issue.
<May 2, 1866-Dec. 31, 1869>
- Alabama--Madison County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204324
- Huntsville (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Madison County (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- "Republican." Ellison, R.C. Hist. and bibliography of Ala. newspapers in the 19th cent.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Alabama.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (July 12, 1865).
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 85025912
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information