Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Southern advocate. (Huntsville, Ala.) 1826-186?
Huntsville, Ala. (1826-186?)
Southern advocate. : (Huntsville, Ala.) 1826-186?
- Place of publication:
- Huntsville, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D. Fariss & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 16 (Aug. 18, 1826)-
- Huntsville (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Madison County (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 27, no. 35, whole no. 1823 (Dec. 11, 1850).
- Issues for May 1, 1829-<June 26, 1861> called also whole no. 209-<whole no. 1967>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 27, no. 40, whole no. 1939 (Dec. 12, 1860).
- Vols. <27-28> repeated in numbering; whole numbers <1812-1853> repeated in numbering.
- sn 85025914
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information