Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Herald for Europe. (New York [N.Y.]) 1846-1879
New York [N.Y.] (1846-1879)
The Herald for Europe. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1846-1879
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James Gordon Bennett
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1879.
May 31, 1846-
- Frequency irregular
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Available on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Daily ed.: New York herald (New York, N.Y. : 1840).
- Issued "every steam packet day."
- Weekly eds.: Weekly herald (New York, N.Y. : 1836), 1846-<1848>, and: Family herald.
- sn 85025964
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information