Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening advocate. (Rochester [N.Y.]) 1840-1843
Rochester [N.Y.] (1840-1843)
The evening advocate. : (Rochester [N.Y.]) 1840-1843
- Place of publication:
- Rochester [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Vick, Frink & Bennet
- Dates of publication:
Began with Apr. 1, 1840 issue?
Ceased in 1843.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Monroe County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Monroe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214388
- New York (State)--Rochester.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204680
- Rochester (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 36 (May 25, 1840).
- Editor: Henry C. Frink, 1840.
- Merged with: Rochester evening post, to form: Rochester evening post. And working man's advocate. Cf. Peck, W.F. Semi-centennial hist. of the City of Rochester, 1884.
- Publishers: Vick, Frink & Bennet, 1840; Vick & Bennet, 1840-<1841>
- Weekly ed.: Working-man's advocate (Rochester, N.Y. : Weekly) (non-extant?). Cf. Sept. 15, 1840.
- sn 85025966
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information