Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Semi-weekly tribune. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1850-1853
New-York [N.Y.] (1850-1853)
Semi-weekly tribune. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1850-1853
- Alternative Titles:
New-York semi-weekly tribune
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Greeley & McElrath
- Dates of publication:
-v. 8, no. 821 (Apr. 8, 1853).
Began in June 1850.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 527 (June 12, 1850).
- sn 85025980
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information