Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-York semi-weekly tribune. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1853-1866
New-York [N.Y.] (1853-1866)
New-York semi-weekly tribune. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1853-1866
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Greeley & McElrath
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 8, no. 823 (Apr. 15, 1853)-v. 21, no. 2178 (Apr. 10, 1866).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Semi-weekly" appears within title ornament.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- sn 85025982
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information