Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Dayton daily journal. (Dayton, Ohio) 1862-1905
Dayton, Ohio (1862-1905)
Dayton daily journal. : (Dayton, Ohio) 1862-1905
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Dayton, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Marot & Rouzer
- Dates of publication:
New ser., v. 1, no. 8 (Apr. 15, 1862)-v. 42, no. 161 (Jan. 31, 1905).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Dayton (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Montgomery County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Issues for May 6-July 27, 1863 published in abbreviated format and lack vol. numbering.
- Published as: Daily Dayton journal, May 6-July 27, 1863.
- Weekly eds.: Weekly Dayton journal, 1862, and: Dayton weekly journal, 1862-<1873>.
- sn 85025985
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information