Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Rochester weekly Republican. (Rochester, N.Y.) 186?-1884
Rochester, N.Y. (186?-1884)
Rochester weekly Republican. : (Rochester, N.Y.) 186?-1884
- Place of publication:
- Rochester, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Curtis, Morey, & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- New York (State)--Rochester.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204680
- Rochester (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- A daily ed.: Rochester daily union and advertiser, and a semiweekly ed. were also published.
- Description based on: Vol. 51, no. 12 (Mar. 21, 1867).
- Publishers: Curtis, Morey, & Co., <1867>-1872; Union & Advertiser Co., 1873-
- sn 85025990
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information