Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The campaign. (New York [N.Y.]) 1844-1844
New York [N.Y.] (1844-1844)
The campaign. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1844-1844
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Henry G. Langley
- Dates of publication:
Began with Sept. 7, 1844 issue; ceased with Nov. 2, 1844 issue.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Campaign paper supporting James K. Polk for the presidency.
- Description based on: Oct. 5, 1844.
- Editors: J.L. O'Sullivan, S.J. Tilden.
- sn 85026046
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information