Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Buffalo freie Presse. (Buffalo [N.Y.]) 1872-1914
Buffalo [N.Y.] (1872-1914)
Buffalo freie Presse. : (Buffalo [N.Y.]) 1872-1914
- Alternative Titles:
Weekly Buffalo freie Presse
Wöchentliche Buffalo freie Presse
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Reinecke & Zesch
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1872? Ceased with Nov. 1914.
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- German Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Germans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Jahrg. 22, no. 17 (5. Oct. 1876).
- In German.
- sn 85026070
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information