Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Binghamton phoenix. (Binghamton, N.Y.) 1816-1819
Binghamton, N.Y. (1816-1819)
Binghamton phoenix. : (Binghamton, N.Y.) 1816-1819
- Place of publication:
- Binghamton, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- T. Robinson
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1819?
Vol. 2, no. 80 (Jan. 30, 1816)-
- Binghamton (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Broome County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Binghamton.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206763
- New York (State)--Broome County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01233031
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 44 (May. 20, 1817).
- Federalist. Cf. Faibisoff, S.G. bibliography of newspapers in 14 N.Y. counties.
- Publishers: Robinson & Morgan, <1817>; A. Morgan & Co., <1817>.
- sn 85026178
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information