Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly new era and American courier. (New York [N.Y.]) 1839-184?
New York [N.Y.] (1839-184?)
Weekly new era and American courier. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1839-184?
- Alternative Titles:
Democratic Republican weekly new era and American courier
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.W. Bell
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1842?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 20, 1839)-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Daily ed.: Democratic Republican new era.
- Editors: L.D. Slamm & J.W. Bell, <1842>.
- Latest issue consulted: June 18, 1842.
- Published as: Democratic Republican weekly new era and American courier, May 18, 1839-<1842>.
- The words "Democratic Republican" appear within masthead ornament.
- sn 85026221
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information