Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Zanesville Aurora. (Zanesville, Ohio) 1836-1864
Zanesville, Ohio (1836-1864)
Zanesville Aurora. : (Zanesville, Ohio) 1836-1864
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Zanesville, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- David Robb
- Dates of publication:
Began with Mar. 5, 1836 issue; ceased with Feb. 4, 1864 issue.
- Zanesville (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic." Cf. Gutgesell, S. Guide to Ohio newspapers, 1974.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Mar. 12, 1836).
- Editor: Robert W.P. Muse, 1852-<1853>.
- Publishers: David Robb, <1836>; Robert W.P. Muse, 1852-<1853>.
- Variant title: Weekly Zanesville Aurora.
- sn 85026350
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information