Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Freeman's chronicle. (Franklinton, Ohio) 1812-1815
Franklinton, Ohio (1812-1815)
Freeman's chronicle. : (Franklinton, Ohio) 1812-1815
- Place of publication:
- Franklinton, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- James B. Gardiner
- Dates of publication:
Began with June 24, 1812 issue; ceased in 1815.
- Columbus (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Franklin County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Franklinton (Columbus, Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Franklin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209686
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (July 2, 1812).
- sn 85026383
View complete holdings information