Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Farmer. (Lebanon, Ohio) 1816-1820
Lebanon, Ohio (1816-1820)
The Farmer. : (Lebanon, Ohio) 1816-1820
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Lebanon, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- George Smith & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1820?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 13, 1816)-
- Has separate masthead on p.  with title: Olio, <1817-1818>.
- Numbering resumes with vol. 1 in 1819.
- Published at Springfield, Ohio, Feb. 1819-1820.
- Publishers: George Smith, <1817-1818>; Silas S. Geogehegan & Henry Rogers, <1819>; Henry Rogers, <1819>.
- References: Shaw & Shoemaker 37558; Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers, p. 806.
- sn 85026398
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information