Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly New-Yorker. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1851-18??
New-York [N.Y.] (1851-18??)
The weekly New-Yorker. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1851-18??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William Fairman
- Dates of publication:
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Daily ed.: New-Yorker (New York, N.Y. : 1849), <1851>, and: Evening echo and New-Yorker, <1852>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Mar. 8, 1851).
- Editors: William Fairman, Carlos D. Stuart, <1851>.
- sn 85026412
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information