Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Morris chronicle. (Morris, N.Y.) 186?-1965
Morris, N.Y. (186?-1965)
The Morris chronicle. : (Morris, N.Y.) 186?-1965
- Place of publication:
- Morris, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- L.P. Carpenter
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1865?
Ceased in Sept. 1965.
- Morris (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Combining the Otego Valley news, Hartwick and the Edmeston local," <1962>.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 7 (May 26, 1869) = Whole no. 111.
- Editors: Leman P. Carpenter, <1876-1896>; Edwin E. Carpenter, <1876-1896>; S. Franklin Waite, <1923>; Preston Wright, <1924>.
- Merged with: South New Berlin bee; and Otsego journal to form: Otsego-Chenango bee journal chronicle. Cf. Faibisoff, S.G. Bibl. of newspapers in 14 N.Y. counties.
- Publishers: L.P. Carpenter, <1869-1873>; L.P. Carpenter & Son, <1876-1877>; L.P. & E.E. Carpenter, <1884-1896>; L.P. Carpenter's Sons, <1904-1905>; L.P. Carpenter's Son, <1908-1918>; Preston Wright, <1924-1925>; Robert F. Stafford, <1934>; John A. Bacon, <1962>.
- sn 85026436
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information