Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Richmond examiner. (Richmond, Va.) 1847-1849
Richmond, Va. (1847-1849)
Richmond examiner. : (Richmond, Va.) 1847-1849
- Place of publication:
- Richmond, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- De Witt & Wright
- Dates of publication:
Began with Nov. 4, 1847 issue.
Ceased in 1849.
- Richmond (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 66 (June 20, 1848).
- Editor: John Daniel.
- Publishers: De Witt & Daniel, <1849>.
- Weekly ed.: Richmond weekly examiner.
- sn 85026482
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information