Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ypsilanti sentinel. (Ypsilanti, Washtenaw Co., Mich.) 1843-1900
Ypsilanti, Washtenaw Co., Mich. (1843-1900)
Ypsilanti sentinel. : (Ypsilanti, Washtenaw Co., Mich.) 1843-1900
- Place of publication:
- Ypsilanti, Washtenaw Co., Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Van Fossen
- Dates of publication:
Began with Dec. 20, 1843 issue; ceased in 1900.
- Washtenaw County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Ypsilanti (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic," <1876>.
- Archived issues are available in digital format as part of the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (Jan. 10, 1844).
- Editor: C. Woodruff, <1876>.
- Issue called: Ypsilanti sentinel--extra, June 17, 1844, and July 3, 1847.
- Merged with: Ypsilanti commercial (Ypsilanti, Mich. : 1865), to form: Ypsilanti sentinel-commercial.
- Publishers: Charles Woodruff, <1852>; C. Woodruff & Son, <1876>.
- Whole numbering added: Vol. 2, no. 47 (Dec. 17, 1845) = whole no. 99. Whole numbering dropped: <Vol. 15, no. 3 (Mar. 6, 1861)> and resumed <Vol. 28, no. 30 (May 12, 1875) = whole no. 1434>.
- sn 85026593
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information